In an effort to find the right companion animal for a qualified adopter, our adoption process includes you filling out a Matchmaker Questionnaire and an Adoption Contract will need to be completed at the time of adoption.
Please remember that some of these animals have come from difficult backgrounds, and our intention is to place them in a LIFETIME loving home where they will live for rest of their life. If we advise against you adopting a particular animal, it is not a reflection on you, or on the animal, but rather a judgment on the compatibility of you both together.
Keep in mind that most of the animals that have ended up in our program have been rejected for one reason or another, usually through no fault of their own. This just means that they need some extra time and patience to adjust to yet another new home. Some may need house training or other types of training, some need homes with or without other animals and children, and some may just need a little extra love and patience. All animals, regardless of their background and history, go through an adjustment period when they go to a new environment. There will be a period of a few days, weeks or in some cases months during which your new pet’s personality is emerging and growing while you get to know one another. Please remember that this is a stressful time for an animal and hopefully we will be able to work together to make this a lifetime relationship for you and your rescue pet.
All of our Fabulous Felines are:
- FeLV tested
- Up-to-date on 3-in-1 vaccinations (Panleukopenia – Rhinotracheitis – Calicivirus)
- FIV tested if over 6 months of age
- Gift Pack: may include a bag of the food they are eating now, and a bag of treats
– We run solely off donations – this is how we are able to rescue the animals in our care!
– We will not ship our animals out of Arizona. All potential Adopters must travel to the Phoenix, AZ area to meet the cat/s. It is important for both the animal and the Adopter to meet each other to determine if they are compatible.
– We regret that we cannot “hold” an animal for you. Once your questionnaire is submitted, please be prepared to meet and adopt the animal quickly, as other homeless animals, who might otherwise be euthanized, are waiting for rescue space.
We thank you immensely for your understanding.